Saturday, May 23, 2009

Birthday Greetings from my good friend Joy!!

Everyone has seen this shot countless times. But I thought you'd enjoy it in a different setting.


Joy sent me this card - it was in a box with a lovely gift - a watercolor by her - and some stationery featuring the watercolor on the front of the note cards - made by her daughter-in-law.


I had not quite thought of being 64 - hopefully Dad will still "need me" and "feed me" now that I'm indeed 64!!

Sounds ancient doesn't it??

Thanks Joy - always one to send a special gift on my birthday - and all I do year after year is send her a diary for New Year's!!

But it's always worked for us!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Happy day Barbara. I don't think 64 is old!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday, Barbara! I remembered yesterday on our way home from the temple that it was a year ago we were in the Los Angeles temple together with our soon to be married children. And it was your birthday weekend. Have a great day, you deserve it!

grannybabs said...

Ah, yes, I have been having those memories too.

Time does indeed fly!!

bonny with a Y said...

Happy Birthday Mom. 64 - a good year.