Sunday, May 03, 2009

Signs to live by


These signs are posted all around the new library. Seems fitting for spring and new growth.

Which the new library certainly represents.

After spending the last 2 or 3 weeks reading, reading, reading, I am looking forward to enjoying the new library this summer - browsing around especially - finding new discoveries.

I am just ready to get back out in the world.

We'll see what the doc orders on Wednesday.

Never thought I'd see the day when I got tired of resting and taking it easy!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm not so sure that recovering from surgery is resting and taking it easy! It is forced and not easy. I am glad that you were able to get lots of reading done.

grannybabs said...

That is the plus side!! Gotta look for those pluses!!

Hope Jeff is mending nicely!!