Monday, June 08, 2009

A must see!!


Okay folks, so Eliza was right on the money about this one - get it on your NetFlix queue right now!!

Dad commented that the immigration stories we read about are just the surface of a vast trove of stories like this one. Just like the vast trove of pioneer stories we have grown up hearing. Like the stories from the Holocaust that keep emerging.

I suppose the truth is, life is full of compelling stories. We just need to hear them.

Thanks for the heads up Eliza!!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm glad you liked it!

I liked all the symbolism. Sometimes it hit you over the head but I liked it anyway. My favorite was the crosswalk at the end.

grannybabs said...

That was a nice touch.

Eliza said...

You should add El Norte to your queue if you haven't already.

It's a little, shall we say, low-budget. But I think you'll like it.

grannybabs said...

We did add it.