Sunday, June 07, 2009

The weekend in review


Maybe the main achievement this weekend was my initial foray into artisan breadmaking with my new stone and pizza peel!!

I'm not a pro yet - but we served one loaf at dinner at H and D's today and the reception was positive.


Certain fans were pleased with the game today.


And Sister Hahn - who served in Monrovia on her mission came by to visit.


Eve thought she'd try her hand at photography. Not bad. (the photography that is!!)


It was quite chilly Saturday night so Dad built a fire - and then said, "Why don't we invite Dawn and the kids over for S'mores?"


Somebody enjoyed them!!


Wednesday night Harry brought the kids over while Dawn was at work - and they discovered some games on my computer - mostly mazes and memory - but they were pretty involved.

Only 8 more days of school!!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Impressive!

I am still trying to perfect the artisan bread making. Some loaves are spectacular and others...meh. I hope you are enjoying it.