Saturday, February 11, 2012

Okay, Harry, we just need to jet off to the U.K. then so we can see Series 5!!


We have been watching Series 1 - 4 of the Doc Martin BBC T.V. show. We are pretty much addicted to it in fact. And it just ended - at least for us. Series 5 is only available in the U.K. How's that for patently not fair??

(We have been watching it on Hulu, rather than just watching it once a week on KCET.)


Series 5 can be purchased - but no availability date is listed.

Maybe this is why I usually don't watch TV - the frustration level is too high.

But it is a really funny, poignant, entertaining program - in case you are interested!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love watching shows on DVD, but it is so hard when you get into the show and then can't get the next season.
So, I guess I am saying I agree with you.
Thanks for the show recommendation.