Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Crafternoons and Nights


Hannah has always been a go-getter.  I recall her youth when she would say, "Can I use anything I can find in the garage for my science project?"  She also enjoyed staying at Grandma Clayton's and making a doll with a dress that matched a dress I had made her.  When I have visited her in D.C. she usually has a project to do that she learned about from a tutorial on YouTube!!  She is indeed resourceful.

I especially love that she comes and uses up my scraps to make quilts!! This is a small size crib quilt for Lil' Ham - love the colors - who knew that existed in my scrap bins??


She also designed and executed this little "signature" for her projects.  Her initials - which could also stand of "his or her royal highness" too!!

Things are quiet and tidy around here these days!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

How cute. I love her signature.