Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer days, summer memories


It is a Grannybabs tradition to have mani-pedi dates when celebrating Grandma Birthday Weekends.  I don't live close to all my granddaughters, so we don't get them all the time.  But this year and last, we have been in Oregon near enough to Agnes' birthday to be able to do it.

I got Agnes from Vacation Bible School, and we headed to Subway for lunch, then to La Belle Nails for our afternoon treat.  As we were walking from the car, Agnes commented that she was really glad we did the mani-pedi dates.  She said she just loved them.  I commented that I loved them too, but that sometimes I felt bad because I couldn't think of something similar to do with the grandsons.

Agnes replied, "Oh just take them to buy Nerf guns."

Gotta love a girl with that kind of intuition!!

Will post photos of our fun date when I return.

No comments: