Saturday, January 31, 2015

A little bedtime reading

 Porter, Harry W., and Isla have been here since Thursday.  And I had assumed that only Isla would want to be read to, but I was wrong.  Harry W. was interested too, and often Porter would sidle in!


I have gotten rid of a lot of my picture books - gotten rid of in the sense that I have found new homes for them!!  But there are still some old faves on the shelves.
 

Isla was sure this would be "boring" but changed her mind!
 

This one she emphatically declared boring, but Harry W. didn't agree with her.
 
And Porter and Dad came in to see what all the laughter was about as I read this one tonight.

I love a good picture book - and I love reading them to kids.

I need to get my "Little Free Library" up and running!!

And maybe I need to become familiar with some of the new titles out there too!!

No comments: