Sunday, January 09, 2005

And the rain it raineth every day . . .

It is raining steadily - has been for 3 days now -and the ground is saturated and the Monrovia Police Dept. has called twice with their recorded message about finding shelter at the Community Center if we have to evacuate!! Kind of scary, but compared to giant tsunamis, it seems like such a paltry thing.

Today is Sunday - and I always wonder where it goes - especially on rainy Sundays - when I think that somehow I should have been able to get a nap, visit and crochet one of the dozen scarves I have started, or sit by the fire and read. I did get two visits in and a PPI that may or may not have been productive.

So it's back to school tomorrow - why does Monday always come? But next Monday is a holiday - hooray!

Have a good week!

No comments: