Thursday, January 20, 2005

January Showers Bring February Weddings

I am off to a bridal shower for Tiffany Reed, who I know is really excited to get married - I heard her say years ago that she just wanted to be a housewife - so she gets her wish!

I went hunting for a gift - didn't want to deal with the registry, because it would mean dealing with the mall - I'm not often up for that anymore. So I went to Country Cottage and got a cool cookbook and a valentine cookie cutter as a package tie on - and I wrapped it splendidly with white shiny paper and a bright red bow! It's all in the presentation you know!

Off to fix grilled cheese and soup for dinner - we have a very limited repetoire around here - but no one complains.

Also, my student from hell moved to Covina - will attend Traweek Jr. High - which is where Harry the elder (to differentiate from Harry the Elder) attended Jr. High many eons ago. I did wish him well and suppressed the desire to turn cartwheels down the main hall as his mom checked him out of school. There is hope!!

1 comment:

hanner said...

I am glad that his moving away put a positive spin on things. Also, I laughed out loud at those last two posts.