Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Five Hours Til Bedtime

I have figured out why it is so hard to work and run a home. If you get home at 5 or so and feel like you ought to get 7 or 8 hours of sleep to stay healthy (which I keep dreaming of doing but really never do!) you only have 5 hours til bedtime! And 5 hours is nothing - it's not even a full school day - and only 2 hours longer than the Sunday block! If you want to veg out or read or read your email, there goes all the time. So the key is get home at 3, so you have a full day until bedtime! As a teacher, I could get home at 3 - but it would take a lot of organization - and that same amount of organization would probably make the 5 hours til bedtime very productive. What a conundrum - I think I'll go have another Hershey's kiss with almonds!

No comments: