Monday, February 04, 2008

10 years ago today it was 1998

Eliza correctly pointed out that I had not said what I was doing 10 years ago when I was "tagged" recently. (I am so not into the complexities of bloggerdom.)

This photo is from Christmas of '98 - I am asleep again - holding Ella. That's why I'm good at getting babies to sleep in my arms - then you get a little snooze yourself. So I was grandmothering 10 years ago.


And this was when David came to Monrovia to meet all the Terrills - so I was contemplating a wedding 10 years ago too.


And here are the "little kids" clowning around with Ara - so I was mothering too ten years ago.


And just for fun, and to let you know I'm not the only sleepy person around here, here's a shot of Ara, waking up Hannah!


And Eliza, waking up on her own I guess!! (Or not!)

I was teaching 1/2 time at Clifton 10 years ago - RSP - it was a great job. (I love half time - not the pay and lack of benefits though.) I was also taking classes at APU, serving as Young Women President, planning a wedding, loving having a granddaughter and one on the way, Dad was still bishop, Hannah played softball, Noah played little league, life was crazy and busy.

2 comments:

hanner said...

I don't think there was any doubt that Eliza and I are also sleepy people. Robbie is trying to break me of that habit but I just chalk it up as one of my more endearing qualities.

bonny with a Y said...

loved the little flashback mom