Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sometimes you get a great laugh just when you need it!

I got an IM from my old roomie Marlene last night. She was lamenting that our "roomie letter" was taking so long to get around. This last one was started over 3 years ago - and she just got it!

So she proposed that we go to an email format. I have been trying to get them on board with a roomie blog, but I've had no takers. I figure if you can do email, you can do a blog post.

So we are going with an email group - and I will link so often to the blog, they will be motivated to get on board!

(Email is great - and it's better than a letter that takes 3 years to go around - but I like the blog format better - maybe I'm a snob, but I like pictures and text that flow.)

So then she finished up by sending me this photo. Is this laugh-out-funny or not??

Note that I am wearing an apron - in addition to curlers!!

What a cutie!!

(Just an FYI, but Alice Merrill Horne was Minerva Teichert's agent - got her works sold and got commissions for her - I was delighted to read that!!)


5 comments:

Sue Cornwall said...

Love the apron!!!

Phoebe said...

That picture is classic. I keep clicking on it so I can see it better. The fact that not one, but two of you, were willing to go outside with your curlers in to pose for a picture is hilarious.

Eliza said...

very, very nice.

bonny with a Y said...

nice shot mom - what a hotttie

Amy Girl said...

Your eyes being closed also adds to its humor.

Thanks for sharing