Sunday, July 19, 2009

Clayton Reunion


Be sure to keep August 8th open for the Clayton Family Reunion at Huntington State Beach. It's never a very fancy affair, and we are never quite sure who is coming, but it's always fun.

This is me with all my sisters - I don't even know the year - but it's not often we are all together - so I like to celebrate the times we are.

Watching Bonny's girls, I was reminded how much I love having sisters - I love my brothers too, but there is just something about a sisterhood!!

If you are fortunate enough to have a sister or two, be sure to let them know how much you love them!

(You can let your brothers know too - but I'm focusing on sisters today!!)

3 comments:

Alice said...

I can't remember the year but I think that it was when we were living in Utah, so something between 2001 and 2004. It was the only time that we have been able to come. I really enjoyed the renuion and am looking forward to next year for a sister's reunion at least.

amy k said...

It was July 2003. I just went back through my pics, and people had the same outfits. We stayed with Bonnie that year and was able to make it.

grannybabs said...

I'm impressed you can find your pics!!

I'm thinking that was the first year. And the upcoming one is the 4th one we've had.