Monday, July 20, 2009

July 18, 1970


I was trying to get this to post - it's a long story - but Donna, Mom and Mary were cleaning out the cupboard under the stairs and came across this photo - and the date on the back said, "Saturday, July 18, 1970."

And since it was Saturday July 18th on Saturday when she called, I thought it would be fun to post!! But when she emailed it, it was postage-stamp sized. Took me until tonight, with Dad's help, to get it big enough to see.

Obviously I was pregnant with Bonny - and had long hair - we were admiring Bonny's long hair - but don't worry, I'm not growing mine out that long.

Although I did enjoy wearing ponytails!

And it was taken on the U of U campus - and I made that top myself - one of my first sewing efforts.

Just a little trivia and minutiae for you folks!!

1 comment:

bonny with a Y said...

very nice posture mom. ;)