Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Looking forward to Hannah's visit


October will just not have birthdays to celebrate this year, but we are also looking forward to a visit from Hannah and Robbie next weekend (not the one coming up, but the one after that.)

I am thinking that I haven't seen her since Christmas. We text and Twitter and email and blog and G-chat - and even talk on the phone. But that's a long time to go without a face to face visit! So it will be great to see her - and Robbie - in the flesh as they say!!

And we will take photos and blog about the event. So stay tuned.

2 comments:

hanner said...

I'm having 2008 withdrawals. We saw you or I went home pretty much every month. Maybe I should get married every year.

grannybabs said...

That will make our reunion all the sweeter - I'm very excited to see you both!!