Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Bonny!


I don't think I've made Bonny a birthday cake in a long while. So it was fun, in between conference sessions, to bake and decorate a cake for her!!

These aren't exactly the china Hallmark Birthday Girls, but they are pretty cute!

I made a cake for Ella too, and we had a dual celebration. Bonny said that we were celebrating her last day of being 38!!


Here's a long ago shot - as in 32 years ago - that's how old Phoebe is this year!!


It's Bonny and Bruce - when Bonny turned 30 and celebrated with a Prom of her own.


Bonny the Mom - and a great mom she is - here with Ara - sometime last year I think.


The October Birthday Girls - minus Ida - we need to do a group shot - will Ida call her birthday month Idtober??


Have a wonderful year Bonny - you deserve it!!

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

Who can identify the photo I posted twice??

(It's a tough life being the birthday queen - especially when your memory is going - and you wonder where it went?? Actually it's never been the same since I started having children. Hmm - what does that bode??)