Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sunday Night Thoughts


Harry's new High Council calling has him in the role of the new Seminary principal!!  I told him I loved the idea of being married to a principal!

I hadn't been to a Seminary graduation for several years - probably not since Noah's.  It made me think of my Seminary years - I'm sure they had a graduation - because I have a Seminary diploma.  But I'm thinking they handed them to us in Sacrament meeting maybe.

And of course, thinking about graduating from Seminary made me think of graduating from high school.  And thinking about graduating from high school made me think of going to college.  And thinking of going to college reminded me of what a great experience it was to live with and come to love some wonderful women.  Women who still stay in touch - not as much as I'd like - but then few are correspondents like I am - but when we do get together, the years melt away!

I guess I need to plan a reunion or something!

(I am getting together with some high school friends this month - and looking forward to it - I will report!!)

Meanwhile I will go get a glass of milk to go with the cookie I gave the mouse!

No comments: