Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Musings


One of the "landscaping" shots was this one of Hannah at the sliding door - obviously hoping someone would let her out. I love the "bubba pants" as Dad would always call the plastic pants you all wore over your cloth diapers. Hannah should take note - next time there's a game where they ask you to come up something about you that no one else knows, she can write "I wore cloth diapers with bubba pants!" Ought to be a winner!!

Actually, you could all say it, but most kids wore cloth when Bonny, Harry and Phoebe were babies. I tried disposables with Eliza, but she had an allergic reaction to them, so I didn't bother with Hannah and Noah - although I finally had the luxury of a diaper service with Noah.

That particular image of Hannah is one that I always recall - a moment, frozen in time!

3 comments:

hanner said...

It is an image that I also always recall, every morning when I wake up with a diaper on.

bonny with a Y said...

i was there when you took that picture - she seemed so sad - trapped in the house.

and as someone who has changed plenty of cloth diapers and disposable diapers, i am a fan of the disposables.

although i do kind of miss that fabric wrapped bar of soap to hold the pins.

Eliza said...

Hey, I think I remember that bar of soap.