Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tiwesdaeg



I really love how Tuesday looks in Anglo Saxon. Tonight's post is Hannah and Noah during their Mayflower years - at a couple of "high points" in their illustrious careers! Some things never change do they?! I was meeting with the RSP teacher from Mayflower - I hardly know any of the names there anymore - another sign that the years are flying by!

At any rate, Hannah is getting the Colors of Unity Award from Mayor Bartlett (whose grandson is now my student by the by) and the award was for a drawing she did portraying unity. Noah is performing at some show - maybe a talent show? Or a pageant or class play of some kind?

I really do need to start identifying photos soon or it will be a real task to figure out what they are! (A task my memory is already struggling with!! - sorry about ending the sentence with a preposition - should have said "A task with which my memory is already struggling.")

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Ah, I love it.