Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday NIGHT and it's still LIGHT!!


I do hate the time change in the spring. When the alarm goes off at 6 a.m., my body screams "It's really 5!!" I suppose it didn't help that I'm coming off a weekend road trip - something that can be fatiguing.

Which has nothing to do with tonight's picture - I just wanted to vent! Here's a photo of the three "bebes of 2004" and their lovely Mamas. It was taken at Dad's 60th b-day party.

They are all getting big - hardly babies anymore!

4 comments:

grannybabs said...

I wonder why there are alway one or two short words to the right of the pix I post?

Eliza said...

This only happens when you post a large landscape-style picture (horizontal) and select for the picture to be to the left. Then there's only room for a couple of little tiny words.

To avoid this:

You can select "center" and the words will be below. Or, you can go into the HTML view of the document and make it smaller by changing the number of pixels.

OR, you can also make the picture smaller in the Compose view by clicking on it once, then clicking and dragging one of the corners towards the center of the picture.

grannybabs said...

I was thinking that might be the problem - except I thought I had clicked center. I need a checklist when I do this stuff!

Thanks for your usual expert advice - have you thought of doing a booklet - "Advice for Terrill Bloggers?"

bonny with a Y said...

i loved those matching outfits - on the babies