Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tiwesdaeg






This may be the last post until next Tuesday when we return. I will post several small photos to entertain you and to keep the comments coming! Some old Clayton family shots - a 4 generation one with Bonny, me, Grandma Stevens and Grandma Clayton, one from 1945 or 6 of Joan, Lyn and me, one from 1947 that includes my mom and Alice, one from 1962 when Lyn was on his misssion - it might be 1963,and one of Grandma and Grandpa Clayton with their first few grandkids- Bonny, Betsy, Harry, Erika, Michael, Sean, and Paul.

Happy Easter one and all!

4 comments:

Alice said...

The one with Grandpa Clayton was at Mary's wedding. (I think) Otherwise why would Grandpa be wearing a tux. I love the pix.

hanner said...

Seriously, so funny. I don't think I've ever seen that family pic sans Lyn before...?

bonny with a Y said...

i remember going to Mary's wedding. I got out of school early. I was a little bummed because I think I had 100% attendance until that trip. But I did love the dress. Mom did always indulge my love of custom made dresses. Maybe that's why I love couture so much now - if only I could afford it.

Phoebe said...

In the last one Mom looks like Calvin. Weird.