Monday, March 16, 2009

Fave Fotos From Files

I should probably spend my time and energy posting the rest of the anniversary blogs - but I seem to be avoiding that task - probably because it feels like a task now, and not a pleasure.

But I was thinking that maybe I could have a Friday Feature of Fave Fotos From Files - or maybe I just wanted to post this because we got some of the photos from Jesse and I just love this.

Probably because I love Dad. And one of the things I love about him is the way he loves his daughters.

He loves his sons too, but I don't think we'd have a photo of him dancing with them!

Why do I always think I have to make things equal?

Who knows if Harry or Noah even read my blog?

So here's a Dad and Son pic - and maybe they did dance in this one!!

And it's not Friday!!

1 comment:

hanner said...

Now everyone knows where I got my nose from :)