Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thoughts ahead - and back!

I was looking for some suitable photos for a quote I found (these come daily in my email at work - and some of them quite impress me.)

And while looking for a service project photo, I came across these - from 2002 or maybe 1?


And I wanted a good excuse to post them - although who needs an excuse?? The one above highlights how many changes have come about in the last 6 or 7 years. And this one is one of me with my mom and all of my sisters - we don't have too many of those. Alice will be in the state in 2010, so we're hoping for a get together then.

And the quote?

"Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day."

On a Clayton Reunion note, looks like it will be August 8th, rather than the 1st to accommodate Joe and Jane - who faithfully attend every one of the reunions. If Bill and Bobby can't change their plans, maybe we'll just have a mini-Clayton reunion the weekend they are here.

And Anne and Wayne moved to Arizona, so who knows what will happen on that front.

Nothing so constant as change!

2 comments:

Alice said...

I am looking forward to a get together in 2010. It will be late summer and early fall.

bonny with a Y said...

i like the quote - and i have no idea where we'll be in august - probably at the beach for the reunion!