Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mark your calendars now!


Eve took this picture - not sure where else it would fit. Not that it fits here. I just figured the post needed a photo!


We have a date - April 17th - for my knee surgery. It is outpatient and I am predicting a rapid recovery - nothing could be worse than the way it is now.

Unless you are listening to our "new" dishwasher. Does it sound like a threshing machine because it is broken? Or because it was cheap? Or both?

And Dad is not doing Boston - he's staying home to pamper me and wait on my every whim.

So he may do LA.

Stay tuned!

And this is not a joke.

7 comments:

Amy Girl said...

I'm all for a pain free life. It just makes things more . . . enjoyable!

Barbara can you e-mail me at my g-mail account with Eliza & Hannah's e-mail address? Thanks.

Eliza said...

I'm glad you got your surgery date...bummed we won't see you in Boston but hopeful for a speedy and complete recovery for you!

Eliza said...

We have a joint e-mail address, Amy (just kidding :)

bonny with a Y said...

this is an example of how much dad loves you.

can't wait for your knees to get better!

grannybabs said...

Dad does love me - and it's the best part of marriage - being loved!

Unknown said...

Oh....deary me. Glad the surgery is scheduled. Sorry that Boston isn't happening, grateful for modern day medicine! Count your blessings.

Unknown said...

What? Scott???? It's me Bonnie!!! Not sure why it's saying Scott.... although I know Scott wishes you the best too. You're is favorite teacher , of course.