Friday, August 14, 2009

Hmm - I wonder??


When I went to BYU the first year, I kept a daily journal. When I read it now, very little of it comes back to me. I know I wrote it, but I don't remember it. Same with a journal I kept when I went to school in France. It's not just my advancing years. 30 years ago when I re-read those journals, very little was memorable. I guess I wrote about really frivolous stuff.


The same thing happens with photographs. When Mom, Joan, Donna and I came across this shot, no one had a memory of the occasion. It was a slide - and so I am wondering if it was taken either before or after I got back from France - because I used my dad's camera in France and it took slides. But Leslie and Donna look a little too young for that time frame.

Any memories from anyone?? For historical purposes, those are curlers in Joan's hair. And I remember those hot pink pants I have on - and I took them to college with me too - so this could be 1962 or 3.

1 comment:

Amy Girl said...

Oh Barbara, you aren't giving me much hope - our memories fade even if we journal and take pictures. Yikes!