Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sunday Best

Found some very tiny photos when I was going through Mom's pics. This was the biggest I could get them without losing all quality.

It's my dad with Richard, Billy and Bobby - obviously in their Sunday best.

I don't think Bobby, Billy or Richard ever looks at the blog - but maybe someone else can guess the vintage.

On the same contact sheet, was this shot. I'm the one on the porch in a housecoat. I suspect it's high school - since I grew my hair out in college. Which would be the early 60's.

Maybe I had a new camera and suggested they all go out so I could take their picture.

2 comments:

Alice said...

If the pictures were on a contact sheet, maybe I took them for my photography class. I remember developing the pictures on putting them on contact sheets. I am not sure, but it might be. I was into taking pictures then.

grannybabs said...

That's a real possibility. There are two other shots. I will try to post them.