Sunday, March 27, 2011

20 years ago!!


It strikes me as odd that something from the 90's is 20 years ago!! I remember going to my twenty year high school reunion - that seemed "old!" The 90's still seem "new!"

Dad and I are pictured here with Lindy and Bonnie Robison - he and Dad were missionary companions twice. He and Bonnie live in Michigan - and he went to graduate school there. Their Christmas letters were always full of stories about pipes freezing or other hazards of cold weather. Or they wrote about an insomniac toddler who drove them to the point where they taught him to turn out all the lights when he finally went to bed! And then this same toddler was called to be a missionary in Utah and that letter was funny too - but I think I'd need to quote it to get it right. Something about being a stranger in a strange land!

We have not seen them since this time although we are in touch. I guess it's about time for another 20 year reunion!!

No comments: