Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Upcoming events


I can't believe that it's been two years already!!  Axel comes home next month!  Where has the time gone?

I am pretty sure it's gone by at the rate of 60 minutes per hour, 24 hours per day, but it still seems fast.

The exciting thing is, Axel and Alice are coming to LA to visit my mom - and anyone else who wants to visit them I am sure.

I'm excited for them to come.  I remember another much-longer ago time when Alice, Dale and family - before Axel was born - before Hester, Hannah and Maddy were born too for that matter - came to LA in February.

It rained every day. Started the day they came, ended the day they left.

That could happen again.  But it won't matter.

Over the years we've learned what's important in a visit.

It's the visit!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

We are excited to come.

bonny with a Y said...

it will be so fun to see them!!!