Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beware the Ides of March


Our annual Ides of March party was smaller than usual - mostly Terrills or Bolanders - but it was fun and tasty.
 

I didn't even get a sword shot - maybe I need to start assigning a cameraman!!
 

It was warm enough to eat outside - always nice.
 

We introduced Bill and Sandy White to our own March Madness - they seemed to have a good time too!
 

A Combe conflict meant only Jocelyn joined us.  Isn't that alliterative??


Noah says he thinks he's played just about every part - experience that may come in handy!!

I was there - not in any photos - you'll just have to take my word for it!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think this is a wonderful family tradition.
Harry F. is well turned out for the event!

grannybabs said...

He has to wear a suit to work - and he had come from work. But he is usually a pretty snazzy dresser!!