Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Time, time, always talking about time!!


15 years ago it was New Beginnings.  15 years!  Time almost seems irrelevant to me sometimes.  My counselors were Irene and Tricia - and my secretary was Erin.  We got along well.  We had a great time together.  We had some wonderful activities for the girls.  And we had a great bunch of girls.

I think being Young Women President is the hardest job in the church.  It's harder than being Relief Society president.  It's way harder than being a Nursery Leader or a Cub Scout Den Mother.  

It's hard because you have so many places you have to be - Sunday teaching, weeknight activities, Bishop's Youth firesides, Youth Conference, Girls' Camp, Standards Night, Ward Council, Presidency meetings.

But like a wise woman I know once said, "It's work worth doing."

But I'm sure glad my job now is Stake Cub Master and Ward Emergency Preparedness!!

No comments: