Thursday, June 27, 2013

A theme post - sort of!!


I keep thinking of "themes" for photo groups.  I have visions of displaying them on the walls - but that's really not going to happen.  So I thought I'd do a little "theme" on Facebook - daily I posted a new "family" photo at different stages in our life with children.

So here's a little recap on Blogger!
 
Here we are with Bonny - at a photo booth at Grand Central in Salt Lake City in 1971.  I think we were too poor for studio shots!
 

This shot is from the Centerville years - a studio shot at ZCMI I think.  I made the dresses that Bonny and I are wearing, and it is 1974.  We now have Bonny and Harry.
 

So now we are here in sunny southern California - and there are three kids - it is 1979.  It took awhile, but Phoebe came on board in 1977!!  This was a photo for a ward directory.
 

We are still in Monrovia - still on Lime Avenue - and it is 1983, and Eliza has joined our ranks.  Olan Mills - vintage work!!
 

For the 1983-84 years, Bernie Steele joined our family.  It was a growing time for all of us - but I think we all helped each other.  It was a studio called Lawrence Studio, and this was a promotional deal at the Mall.
 

Hannah came on board in 1985.  We were now on Primrose Avenue - and still doing Olan Mills.
 

And then Noah came on board in 1987.  This was a photographer who came to the house.  He wasn't too impressive, but the solo shots of Noah he took are my favorite baby pictures of him.

There was a small hiatus while kids grew and Bonny headed off to college - but it was not long before the family continued to grow - with in-laws and grandchildren.

That's another blog post - with a theme of course!!

No comments: