Tuesday, June 25, 2013


I have been doing some apron sewing this summer.  I keep having these ideas like, "I want to make aprons for everyone in my book group," or "I want to make aprons for all my sisters-in-law," ad infinitum.

I did get these made for my old high school friends - the ones I met with this weekend.  Doing four or five at a time takes some time - and then often in between I need one apron for someone else and so it goes.

I need to go make one for the coach at Curves who is retiring - the farewell potluck is tomorrow night.  At least I signed up to bring bread - courtesy of Vons it will be - so I can spend my time sewing, not cooking!!

Now I need to figure out how to not get distracted by the book I'm almost finished reading!!

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Love the pink one in the middle!

grannybabs said...

That one went to my artist friend!!