Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Madge!!


Phoebe and the other Young Women in the ward liked to call their leaders by what they thought were pretty hilarious nicknames. For example, Bonnie Kinch was Bonch and Margaret was Madge. (I think they called Pam Pam-ella. It was all about exaggeration.)

This is an older photo - maybe from 1998 or maybe even 1997. I think it was New Beginnings or maybe it was Young Women in Excellence.

It was the only photo of Madge I could quickly get my hands on. It is flattering anyway!

I met Margaret when Michelle was a baby - and it's been a wonderful friendship - for me anyway! I can remember calling her on late evenings - both of our husbands were off working usually - and we'd chat while we worked - I often ironed while I talked to her. Margaret has a keen mind and is very insightful - she has blessed my life with her wisdom.

Happy Day to a good friend!!

No comments: