Friday, September 25, 2009

Babies, babies


Perhaps I should call this "Blurry Babies!" There are a number of Polaroid shots of Bonny as a baby - taken in GH - and I'm not sure who took them. The quality is not excellent, but we take what we can get around here.

This appears to be a summertime shot - probably when I went down while Dad was in South America with the Symphony - that would be 1971. Note that many baby shots of Bonny include a bib - she was a spitty baby - and it just became a habit. Long after she quit spitting up, Dad would drape himself with a recieving blanket or a large diaper before he'd take her from me!!


And this would be 1977 - in the Cook Apartments. Once again you can see the famous "Woodstock" hairdo - only in brunette!


And this is Phoebe - at Christmas time - I remember going to the mall to have this taken - she wore these cute little shoes - and lost one of them!!

It's like losing one earring - losing one feels worse than losing both!!

No comments: