Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More on Bontober and Octphoeber

There are not lots of photos of just Bonny - seems like we always photographed a group!! This is summer of 1973 - and our first garden!!


Phoebe was like an "only" child in some ways - and trundled around with me while Bonny and Harry were in school. We often hung out with Grandma and Grandpa Clayton.


Another shot of Bonny and Phoebe. Phoebe's hair was just like Bonny's had been - but she wasn't a towhead!


I wonder what it would be like if I had pictures of myself holding Donna and Leslie - because I certainly have memories of "tending" them.

Guess those memories will have to suffice for now - until they have cameras that can take the pictures in your mind!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

I love that picture of me with Grandma Mary. I don't remember ever seeing it.
I was talking to a friend of mine that had a daughter 5 years after her youngest. I told her about how much fun I had being a semi-only child. Not a bad way to grow up!