Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pictures - and the stories they tell!!


I actually know nothing about when or why this picture was taken. Dad was obviously healthier than he was in his waning years. And it was taken at their house - I "trimmed" it with the scanner and the details I trimmed tell you it was in the living room.

But I just love the smile on Dad's face - and they way Mom is trying to not be in the picture - there are several photos of her trying to "resist" being photographed.

So I guess this is just a little snapshot into the lives of two people who have impacted my life so much.

2 comments:

amy k said...

Your dad looks like he is so in love with your mom. I love the picture!

grannybabs said...

Dad probably said something like "The Mumma just doesn't like to have her picture taken."

He always called her "Mumma."