Monday, September 14, 2009

Grandparents I loved!


Found these photos in the pictures at Mom's that I went through. The best part about them is that this is the way I remember them looking.

Don't know the years - but my Grandpa Stevens died in the early 60's so I'd say they are late 50's.


All that's written on the back of this one is Easter - but no year. Grandpa Clayton died in the early 70's - so this is before that time.

Having Eve here this weekend reminded me of how much I loved going to my grandparent's houses and visiting and staying overnight too. When you are one of many, some time alone - or with just one sibling - can be pretty significant. I have always been grateful that at least some of my kids really knew Grandma Connie anyway.

3 comments:

fstephenson said...

I wish my boys could have known there great-grandparents. Sometimes I really miss talking to Grandma Stevens

fstephenson said...

I wish my boys could have known there great-grandparents. Sometimes I really miss talking to Grandma Stevens

grannybabs said...

I this Joan, commenting as Fred??

(Just glad to have you commenting!!)