Saturday, September 19, 2009

More on Bontober


I have seen this photo countless times - but had forgotten that it was taken on the occasion of Bonny's 3rd birthday party - she took two friends to the Hogle Zoo. Dad and Harry came along too.

The two children in the front were neighbor kids. We had a good time. That's when I followed the rule that said you had as many kids at the party as the child was old.

The next year, her 4th birthday, we had about 20 kids! It was the last time I ever did a large birthday party for a young child!!

(I'm something of a birthday scrooge when it comes to parties. Probably because I didn't have parties - and didn't feel a great lack because of it.)

I you look closely, Bonny and Harry both have a look you can certainly find in their respective children.

No comments: