Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bontober and Octphoeber - countdown to - 3 days!


It will soon be the month of Bontober and Octphoeber - I need to hustle I guess - although the photos are indeed random.

This is December of 1980 - camping in Goleta I think. Note the 3 year old Phoebe and her bib!! I always had my kids wear bibs - for as long as I could get them to - obviously I could get Phoebe to do it for quite awhile!


This may be the same trip. Love the cranes. I think they are real. Maybe the zoo??


Grandma Mary made Dad and Harry these great matching shirts - and then someone stole Dad's out of his truck!! The nerve of some people. I sure hope the guy really needed it!!

This picture was taken on January 8th, 1974 - so Harry was only 16 months old. And Bonny was 27 months old. (don't you love people who say things like, "He's 33 months old!???)




1 comment:

bonny with a Y said...

they look like flamingos at the SB zoo.