Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Random Photos


One of the virtues of doing random photo posts is that you don't have to worry about finding something you are looking for - I just post what I find!!

And I'm wondering if this is pre or post marriage for Lyn. David was a baby when he went on his mission - so he was two when he got back - and Lyn got married in 1965 or 66. Someone knows - it's an old shot, that's for sure. The "Wall of Fame" wasn't even up yet!


If you click on this one, it's pretty grainy, but that is Betsy striding across the yard - and Bobby, Mom, Donna? holding Erika, Mary, Dad - as in my dad - Leslie, Richard - and yours truly bending over in the blue dress!! Must have been the occasion of some baby blessing - Jacob maybe??


This is my mom's college graduation in 1988 - I didn't remember that so many of us had come - good for us!!

This is summer of 1969 - notice my tan!! And Leslie's glasses!!

There you have it - another little trip down Memory Lane - aren't you glad you came??

5 comments:

Alice said...

The last photo was the summer before my mission. IT seems strange to see me in sleeveless dresses. The picture of Betsy was indeed the blessing of Jacob and Rick. They were blessed the same weekend and we had the party at our house. Thanks for the pictures.

Leslie said...

How thin everyone looks! Leslie

Eliza said...

I love Grandma's dress in the top picture.

And I get happy butterflies in my stomach whenever I think of her graduating from college in 1988. I am glad so many of you went.

fstephenson said...

Lyn got married 22 June 1966

grannybabs said...

It's because everyone was thin Leslie!!

And good job commenting Joan - you are the keeper of dates and other data and we need your input.

I tell the "my mom graduated from college when she was 68 story" all the time - it always packs a wallop!