Monday, September 21, 2009

Bontober meets Octophoebe - that doesn't sound quite right does it?


So, I was thinking that I should include Phoebe in my countdown to October - but I don't remember what she calls her month-long b-day celebration. "Octophoebe" has a somewhat notorious ring to it!!

Actually October is full of special birthdays - Bonny, Fred, Erika, Phoebe, Porter, Ida, Trudy, Calvin - the list goes on!

But I think that since I have a goodly collection of photos of Bonny and Phoebe, I will concentrate on them.


Don't they look cute together??

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Octophoebe? Seriously, I sound like a character out of Gotham City.

Octphoeber, Mom. Octphoeber.

bonny with a Y said...

hooray for october - and sisters. :)

grannybabs said...

I was thinking more about the connection to Octomom!

Octphoeber sounds like someone speaking German!

But I will go with it! Being the polyglot that I am!!