Saturday, November 06, 2010

Daily Gratitude Journal


I am indeed grateful for Phoebe!! After our last visit with her here, I was sad to see her go - what's not to love about Phoebe??

She calls herself the true middle child. She was, for a time, almost like an only child, since Bonny and Harry were in school when she was born. She and I had some good times together during those years - times I do treasure. As I treasure all the times we get to enjoy together.

When she was heading off to BYU, Dad was the bishop, so he wrote her ecclesiastical endorsement - quoted Yeats - claimed that that was what clinched it for her!! Maybe it was.

"I sigh that kiss you, for I must own, that I shall miss you, when you have grown!!"

Fortunately for us, now that she's grown, it's just as much fun as it ever was!

No comments: