Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daily Gratitude Journal


All good things must come to an end - and with the 30th of the month, my Daily Gratitude Journal will come to an end also. Not that I don't have things to be grateful anymore now that November is ending, but I would like to move on to the concept of Advent and counting down until Christmas.

So on this final day of my journal, I will note that I am grateful for our visit to the East coast to visit our kids and grandkids there. I am grateful that they want us to come - and grateful that we want to be there too. I hear too often from people who really don't like to be with their families - especially people who don't like to be with their mothers - and my heart aches a little for those people - all of them!

I believe that there truly is "beauty all around" when loving families are together - in fact or in spirit!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Thank you so much for all of your blogs. I am grateful for a sister who is so organized that she gets everything done that is important. I am always going to do things but never get around to them. I am thankful for your thoughts.