Monday, November 08, 2010

Daily Gratitude Journal


Hannah has a wonderful way of raising her eyebrows and smiling with her whole face!! You truly know when she's happy.

She has other sterling qualities - like being one of the most resourceful children I ever met. She is not easily deterred from her appointed mission - heaven help whoever gets in her way!!

She was a very inquisitive child - the only climber in the bunch even. And she loved Cosmos - in a way no one else did - not sure why she doesn't have a cat now.

We "went to school" together for 3 years - and I loved how she was perfectly happy with me being there. She'd come to my room and bring her friends - I really missed it when she left.

Speaking of school, I have always been impressed with her determination to learn whatever needed learning. She reminds me of the kind of student I was in my early years.

She makes and keeps friends - a trait she will treasure in the years to come - and I'm sure she treasures it now.

Looking forward to our upcoming visit!!

1 comment:

hanner said...

well, i learned my penchant for making and keeping friends from an old pro! thanks for the post mom :)