Saturday, November 13, 2010

Daily Gratitude Journal


This is my brother Lyn. It was taken a few years ago!! (lol) Lyn and I are two years apart, and we were pretty close. We sometimes double-dated, we rode to seminary together for a few years, he is the one who sent me a BYU application and encouraged me to go there, and while at BYU, he "watched out" for me - sometimes to my distress, I might add!

When Harry and I were ushers at the Tabernacle - for the Utah Symphony - he and Roseann often joined us - since we earned a pair of extra tickets for ushering.

Over the years of living apart and not seeing one another very often, our relationship was not at all close. But he came to my mom's 90th birthday party, and he seemed to genuinely want to change that state of affairs.

I am grateful for that.

No comments: