Friday, November 19, 2010

Daily Gratitude Journal


The days of November are flying by - and we are getting ready to go east. For that reason, I'm going to start "combining my blessings!"


This is a fave photo of mine - of "the little kids" as I used to call them!! I was a teen when Leslie, Donna, and David were born. I recall coming home for Christmas break my freshman year - David was 2 I think - and as I walked up to the side door, he came running out to hug me!!

And of course, those years when I was a playground aide in the summertime, Leslie and Donna would go to work with me at the playground. Those were good times.

And now we are all adults and all equals. I'm grateful for relationships that grow and get better with the passing years!


1 comment:

fstephenson said...

Joan

I love Donna's glasses!!!!