Monday, December 13, 2010

More Christmas Memories

The 12 Days of Christmas are over - at least as far as the song is concerned! So now it's just memories - no more clever song lyrics!!

I'm impressed that I'm willing to post this photo - it is certainly less than flattering of me. But I do have several memories of going with Dad to see Santa and have a photo taken. I'm sure Mom was home with a baby or two - and she probably told Dad to take the kids to give her a break!!

I also have many memories of digging around in closets looking for hidden gifts. Most of them were hidden at the shop - there was always a Christmas Eve trip to the shop - and we knew just what it was for. But I still dug around - occasionally came across things that I wasn't sure were for me or not - and so I would speculate.

Funny the little things that can bring you joy!

No comments: