Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Changing Face of MHS


I don't often drive up or down Madison, but Saturday I did - and was surprised to see the new gymnasium in all it's glory. I don't even know how long they've been using it - I am pretty much "out of touch" with the high school. What I do know is that the auditorium is still unfinished, so we will have Clifton promotion at Clifton once again - and the musical will be at Clifton too.

This is looking from coming into the parking lot by the pool.

It looks pretty nice. I guess I will have to take a tour or something. I know that the front of the school is all fenced in - not sure if it's some lavish landscaping or if they are putting buildings in front of the administration building!

Nothing so constant as change!!

2 comments:

hanner said...

ack, i hardly recognize it! i can't really situate myself either... guess i'll have to see it in person.

grannybabs said...

I was looking east as I took the photo - just imagine me turning into the parking lot when I took you swimming and there you are!