Friday, April 15, 2011

My Life with jetBlue!

I'm starting to feel like jetBlue is my new home!! I flew out Friday night, flew back home Tuesday p.m., flew out Wednesday a.m. - turned out we had an hour delay getting on board - and what seemed like another 10 hours waiting to take off!! Then we went to JFK - late of course for our connecting flight to Boston - but got on the last hop to Boston - it was midnight - Eastern Standard Time - by the time we were getting the rental car at Alamo.

Then it seemed to take forever to get to Milford - winding our way through the Williams Tunnel and navigating the Mass Pike - or I should say, trying to avoid it - it's a toll road!!

We did make it to La Quinta Inn - at 4 a.m. - only 1 a.m. our time - but we were getting punch drunk with fatigue!!

Good thing we have some days to "acclimate!"

And we are excited to see Hannah and Eliza and families soon.

The sky is blue - guess we will go find FOOD!!

No comments: